top of page
Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
Compact HV transfocator
X-ray optical device
- Transfocator - a device for the precise positioning of x-ray optical elements. The device is intended for instrumental focusing and control of the parameters of the x-ray flux in the synchrotron radiation channels, laboratory analytical and measuring systems of non-destructive measurements of complex structures and objects.
● Ability of x-ray lens individual insertion in arbitrary order (e.g. 1, 5 and 64 or 1,2,3,4 lens might be inserted, the order is user-defined);
● Compact size;
● High accuracy of lenses positioning.
● Compactness (dimensions up to 420 x 350 x 350 mm (LxWxH));
● Light weight (with vacuum chamber - less than 40 kg);
● Vacuum compatible version — HV (10-4 mbar);
● High repeatability of lens positioning in the beam (+/- 2.5 μm);
● Ability to individually inserting one lens per cycle into the x-ray beam in the given order;
● Possibility of a step change in the focal length of the optical system;
● Minimal working distance (from first lens to sample - less than 50 mm);
● System for any number of x-ray optics elements (from 10 pcs.)2.
* dimensions and weight of the device will change.
bottom of page